BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

" A brand new little baby boy, to fill our lives and hearts with joy." - Anonymous

At about 3pm yesterday (Friday 14/08/09) I received a phone call from my sister to say that she had a new little baby boy. I was so excited. It was a bit of a surprise as they hadn't told anyone that they had gone into labour but it was wonderful news. She was still in the labour ward at this stage so I couldn't go and see her then and unfortunately I had to be somewhere is the evening so I couldn't go in then either.

Luckily, this morning I was able to go in and visit her and meet my new Nephew for the first time. He was born at about 2.35pm, weighed 7lb 4oz and was 50.5cm long. He was so tiny and made my little girl look huge!

Here are some pictures I took of the beautiful little man.



'Joshua Josiah Howes'







'The new mummy & her beautiful baby boy'

0 comments: