So I have decided to start a blog. Blogs seem to be increasing in popularity and I like the idea of them so I've decided to start writing.
I've decided that I'd like my blog to just be about things I do, opinions on things I witness and reviews of things I watch, listen to or read. I will also blog about how my little girl is growing.
I hope you enjoy my blog and feel free to comment if you want.
Chany xo
Thursday, July 16, 2009
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. - Ben Stein
Posted by Chantelle at 10:17 PM
Labels: Introduction, Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think its great you have started a blog. I have been blogging for a few years now and I love to look back at the things I have been doing. Hope you have fun with it!
Jess
Yay Chantelle, welcome to world of blogging. I love the fact that it is a place to express yourself. By the way, by now you will realise that despite my writing via email and asking for the address of your blog, I happened to see your post on Facebook and got the address from that.
Have fun
Luv Auntie Leonie xoxo
Post a Comment